Submissions now closed
Poetry Guidelines (English/Spanish and Italian Submissions):
1. Please submit 12-28 pages of original poetry. 1 poem per page.
2. Please include: title page, your name, table of contents (if applicable), and an acknowledgement page.
3. A brief bio and contact info.
4. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but you must notify us immediately if you are accepted elsewhere.
5. Individual poems that were published elsewhere are accepted, but not full manuscripts.
6. Send submissions with submissions/your name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Responds in 1 month
If your chapbook is chosen, you will receive 15 free copies and a 50% discount on additional author copies. We do not offer monetary compensation for chapbooks at this time.
Please proofread your manuscript before submitting. If you can’t take the time to check for spelling and grammar, why should we take the time to publish you?